A brief look at history shows that the DAAD has a long tradition of uniting people and academia. Founded in Heidelberg in 1925 on the initiative of a single student, the DAAD has since become one of the most important funding organisations worldwide for the international exchange of students and researchers and has a lot to offfer when it comes to academic exchange.
- Personal advice from DAAD-Lektors / senior Korean staff with experience in Germany
- Information material on studying and research in Germany
- Information about DAAD scholarships
- Analyses on the Korean system of higher education
- Education fairs
- Facilitation of university partnerships
- Support for alumni activities
Study and scholarship consultation
Would you like to study or do research in Germany? Are you interested in a scholarship? Then you have the opportunity to book an individual and free consultation appointment, using our online appointment form. The DAAD Information Centre Seoul is easily accessible by car or public transport (Subway Line 4, Myeong-dong Station, Exit 4). Our consultation hours are on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 2pm to 5pm. Please make an appointment by phone (02-324-0655) before you visit us!
DAAD Information Centre Seoul
Address: #602, 6th Fl., Sedae Building, 108 Toegye-ro, Jung-gu
04631 Seoul, Rep. of Korea
Telephone: +82 (02) 324 0655
Fax: +82 (02) 324 0675