Our international Bachelor of Engineering program “Energy Systems and Renewable Energies” at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt is entirely taught in English to enable students from all around the world to acquire a wide range of knowledge of energy systems and renewable energies.
The topics of the program include:
- acquiring deeper knowledge in a range of different systemssuch as building energy systems, off-grid systems, industry supply systems and energy systems in general
- studies in cogeneration technology, heat pumps and energy storage systems for controlling energy generation and consumption capacities
- new concepts for mobility(e-mobility, biomethane, power to gas - hydrogen and methane)
- insight into various methods of digital engineering
- fundamental knowledge in mechanical and electrical engineering
The content of the study program covers all the theoretical information students will need in their future positions for making important decisions regarding sustainable energy technologies.
In addition, you will have gained practical experience in our laboratories and internships to be prepared to take on tasks from day one once you graduate.
On top of that, we collaborate closely with the research Institute of new Energy Systems (InES) at our university. Long-time business contacts to leading companies and universities allow students to complete a large number of internships and gain international experiences. We also encourage students to do a semester abroad at one of our partner universities located in about 40 countries.
As a graduate of the course, you will be prepared for specialistic and managerial tasks in the following areas:
- Sustainable energy generation and distribution
- Development, production and operation of energy technology plants and energy systems
- Planning of energy systems and energy consulting
- Economic assessments of energy supply concepts in order to prepare investment decisions
- General engineering tasks in automotive and various industries
After completing your Bachelor you have the opportunity to build on your academic education with our Master’s program “Renewable Energy Systems (M. Sc.)“ which is also entirely taught in English.
Apply from May 2 until July 31 for the intake in 2021!
Go to www.thi.de/go/esys for further information.